Okay, this tagging thing is getting tiring....
I got tagged this time by the redpolkadot
And I thought the previous tag was long winded enough. If I dont finishit in one go, you just have to come back later.
7 things that scare me:
1) My mentally unstable u know who....
2) Being stuck in a position when I am unable to fight back. To quote Jeffery Archer in Kane and Abel "I have him by the balls and I intend to squeeze them very slowly" I think you get what I mean generally.
3) To drown in the sea. I have this thing against drowning as a way of dying. Way too painful to die.
4) The village idiot is in charge of the most powerful nation on earth that has nuclear capabilities.
5) Going senile
6) Become dependent on help on daily living, ie, needing nursing care.
7) Riding on a motorbike going anything more than 30kmh. (dammit, they invented 4 wheeled cars for a reason!)
7 things i like the most:
1) Good food
2) Great friends
3) Travelling
4) Taking photographs
5) A good evil plan that is foilproof
6) Chocolate (not classfied under food)
7) STRONG STRONG coffee. Ah... the way its ment to be, not diluted like Star*****.
7 important things in my room:
1) Computer (or I wont be able to do this)
2) Bed, because I sleep alot
3) The 2 alarm clocks with snooze function, as i usually have a problem waking up.
4) The phone that allows me to talk to #2 in the above section
5) Table. I have a HUGE study table by UK student standards. I need big table space.
6) Snacks and other munchies(refer to #1 in above section)
7) My big tilting leather chair! What a bargain! Got it at 80% off the normal price!
7 random facts about me:
7 things i plan to do before i die:
7 things i can do:
7 things i can't do:
7 things i say the most:
7 celeb crushes:
7 people who could do this


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home