Start: 1.59am
Write 20 random facts about yourself/things about you then tag the same amount of people as *minutes* it takes you to write the facts.
1) Memory card checked.
2) Charger checked
3) Spare battery checked
4) Camera checked.
5) Asked charles to bring backup camera checked
6) Invite to Frstschrift checked.
7) Invite to post recetion dinner and wine bar checked.
8) Map to locations checked.
9) Flowers ordered
10) Shirt ironed
11) New trousers taken out and inspected.
12) Sydney Brenner, Noble prize winner, Had lunch with him in late 2003
13) Robert Weinberg, tea 2004
14) I cant remember birthdays w/o my palm zire
15) I am going to be in Edinburugh on my birthday
16) The I pod been delivered and lost in the hopsital
17) I have 3 laptops in my room now.
18) I like warm socks on a cold morning.
19) I am going to get 2 chocolate crossiants tomorrow morning
20) I think I did this in 5 mins!
Right, 5 people to tag back:
1) Faith, because you are the last person to comment
2) Old Prof, because i know you have a blog and i know where it is.
3) Zhis: because its a good reason to update.
4) Cherrie: Coz its a good break from anamie
5) LR: Because you read my blog?
Thank goodness. I dont think there will be anyone else that actually will read my blog!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home