7 random facts about me:
1) I like driving.
2) I eat too much chocolate
3) I like coffee
4) I am running out of blogs to read
5) I dont like getting tagged with something so long!!!!!
6) I generally dont hold grudges
7) I have a fridge in my room
7 things i plan to do before i die: (assume i die of old age and not bombed to bits here or kill myself in frsutration)
1) Have a family with 3 kids
2) Visit Russia
3) Travel to New Zeland
4) Write my will
5) Finish this super long tag
6) Watch my kids graduate
7) do something that can make my life worthwhile for others.
7 things i can do:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
7 things i can't do:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
7 things i say the most:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
7 celeb crushes:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
7 people who could do this


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home