So Newcastle stops other football teams from playing before they can win.
Ah, I finally get it.
Look at the interview with Dean Sanders...
"We knew if its an out and out football match, we will probally come second. We had to stop them. This is the premierhsip."
Translated = kick the shit out of the other team.
Oh, and it helps when the refree is biased too.


6 Comments:
it's not a football match loh... it's a fight already.
anyway, you going to hwa chong night this yr? might go for it because SY is going -lr
Yeah. I think I am going, but I think they going to put me on the ah peh and ah soh table again =(. I'm too ancient and no one my batch goes anymore unless they working here.
They did that to me last year and plunked me with the VIPs. =( So hard to try not to swear in front of them....
See you and SY there?
yup, i'll most prob see you there then... can you not choose who you want to sit with? can sit with us... except i don't even know the arrangements yet! :P
U 2 need a plact to stay?
We got spare living room.
I think can choose, but they do by year. So I am still stuffed.
I'll ask the organiser.
we'll possibly be staying at sy's friend's...
but i might not actually be going after all. i can predict that sy's gonna abandon me among strangers while he does the round with his friends. :(
do come. take it as a shopping trip to london. At most if SY goes and does his round, you can talk to me because i prob wont know anyone else there.
Post a Comment
<< Home