A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Monday, January 16, 2006



Bad bad week

Okay, now that I finally have a chance for a quick update.

Tue, severe acute ankle pain. Cant move, cant sleep. Ended up in A&E at 2 am in the morning. UCH actually works and is efficent. Wow, I am impressed. Diagnosis, acute tendonitis, large dose of painkillers.

Wed, knocked out whole day by painkillers. Cant remember much.

Thursday, dec dose of painkillers. Unfortunately, I am hypersensitive to side effects of codine. Very rough day. Constant urge to puke plus other associated side effects which I shall not mention here, except a word of warning never to eat whole grain cereal or bran flakes when on codine.

Friday, leg healed, Wala. All seems fine though I feel abit off colour. Blamed the codine.

Sat, Super long experiment, and that came with fevers, chills and bone and joint pain. Maxed out dose of Lemsip max. Still having the shakes. Had to move onto the anti-virals. Oh, had to abandon experiment half way. Wasnt capable of carrying on.

Sunday, basically conked out.

Monday, still not quite there yet, but at least, hey I am blogging here!

*sniff sniff*

No I am not crying.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care! it sounds miserable... are you sure it's a cold? and what is tendonitis? -lr

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home