A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Monday, February 13, 2006



and A Wedding......

Argh, had prepared some stuff to blog on yesterday and this morning, but then homechoice did not get along with linksys, and as a result, my internet connections do not last more than a few minutes before I have to trod over and reset everything.

Not a good idea to walk about so much, especially when I am supposed to be off work becuase of my foot and I am supposed to keep it up.

Oh well, maybe its fate that those things were not ment to be blogged.

I'm highly stressed with big deadlines, so I am currenly trying to take life easy. these little things are not supposed to upset me. (operative work being supposed)

Here's a photo of the wedding that I attended just a week ago....





I, (insert name here) take (insert name here) as my lawfully wedded (husband/wife)*delete as appropriate and agree to forsake all others.....



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm. quite appropriate what, considering you can only have ONE wife/husband. hehe. -faith

4:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, but there is always the issue of lovers/mistress/boy toys on the side after a couple years of marraige.

Wedded bliss only last for 1 year b4 it goes downhill from there and if you are lucky, there will be a revival at about 4 to 5 years.

(Does marriage make people happy, or do happy people get married?

Alois Stutzer1, Corresponding Author Contact Information, E-mail The Corresponding Author and Bruno S. Frey1, E-mail The Corresponding Author

University of Zurich, Switzerland

Received 4 June 2003; accepted 12 October 2004. Available online 2 February 2006.


Abstract

This paper analyzes the causal relationships between marriage and subjective well-being in a longitudinal data set spanning 17 years. We find evidence that happier singles opt more likely for marriage and that there are large differences in the benefits from marriage between couples. Potential, as well as actual, division of labor seems to contribute to spouses’ well-being, especially for women and when there is a young family to raise. In contrast, large differences in the partners’ educational level have a negative effect on experienced life satisfaction.

Keywords: Division of labor; Marriage; Selection; Subjective well-being

JEL classification: D13; I31; J12 )

10:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home