A Comedy, A Tragedy and A Mama Drama 
  corner   



There is nothing that can resist change, There are no stories that will not end, Even though its hard to acknowledge that, But this is the reality. The ending of a season, Is the begining of a new one.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jinworks. Make your own badge here.


HOME

ARCHIVES


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

NONY

GremZ

Bubblybabbles

Faith

Woof

Rekage

Zhis

Boliaowoman

Whinesaurus

Hongming

DeOriginalOne

hayashikaho

jerry08cherry

tragicurlyhip

chicago_red

Justin WTC

Ron

[reflex@UK]

M1

StrikingReality

The WeatherPixie

I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out - Silvio Berlusconi


Powered by Blogger


 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006



Happy valentine’s day.

One of the more memorable days on the calendar for most I guess. Probably as memorable as birthdays, if not more, if you are one like me that does not really celebrate birthdays.

I like sitting about and trying to remember what did I do exactly on certain days of the year and backtrack year by year and check how my memory is gradually failing me.

So how far back can you remember about valentine day?

When was the first time that you took notice of this particular day?

Stretching it really hard, the furthest I can remember of a valentine’s day was about 10 years ago.

Still quite clear about V day 10 years ago. I was in J1. And what made it memorable? It was being in Hwa Chong. We had that angel and mortal game. (I think in NUS they call it secret valentine/secret pal, depending on your hall and eca group, but what the heck). I can still remember who my mortal was and who my angel was. My angel always signed off and Angelina and it was SZ, which sadly left after the first 3 months and my mortal was BC, the legendary brain. Why it remained so vivid was because we had a maths C test on the day after v day (which was incidentally the only maths test that I passed in my first 2 years there. I got 52/100). Thursday morning double maths period for test. How can anyone seriously celebrate V day? Hwa Chong under Leong Fan Chin wasn’t too keen on such bourgeois stuff and celebrations such as V day. We had 2 celebrations. CNY and MAF only…

Oh well….

So what do you remember about your V days?



HCJC CNY Celebrations 2006


Oh yes, I have finally got myself a Flickr account. Drop me a message so that I can add you as a contact/friend to see the private photos.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home