Seems like the weather here knows how to listen to the dudes at the Royal Observatory.
After the shift to British summer time over last night, (oh oh oh!!! Shit, I lost an hour of sleep!!!) the weather decided to play catch up and move from winter to spring. I could actually walk around from my place to the corner shop in my rainbow coloured summery looking poolside slippers (flip flops in UK) and without a big heavy coat on. To think two days ago I was still in my fleece and big winter coat over that.
On a seperate note, I am very impressed with my fridge. Took some ice cubes in the tray out to the fridge compartment as I was out of space in the freezer. Left them there for 24 hours and they are still frozen solid. Hmm, Wonder how long they will last.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home